10/24, UPDATE: We are unable to create this year’s Autumn Festival due to the poor weather conditions, expected on our Rain Date (10/29). In simple terms “It is projected to Rain on our Rain Date.”
We THANK all the sponsors, community leaders, community members and organizations of which were pulling together for this amazing event.
* We look forward to connecting with you on the 2018 Autumn Festival. If you would like to be kept up to date, please join out mailing list.
UPDATE: Thank you to all whom have supported our first event. It is unfortunate it rained on our scheduled date. As of today (9/10/17), we have contacted the NYC Parks Dept. with our proposed Rain Date and are waiting for them to confirm. We will keep you up to date….
(flyer shown features previous date 10/8/17)
⭐️ Mark your Calendar
👉Go to Facebook Event Page